I am an Assistant Professor of Management at West Virginia University.
My research focuses on reducing unethical behavior in the workplace. My first research stream examines the influence of biases and individual differences on employee misconduct. My second research stream explores ways to improve fairness and reduce ethical blind spots when leveraging AI technologies at work.
My work has been featured in journal outlets such as:
- Academy of Management Perspectives
- Journal of Business Ethics
- Journal of Personality and Social Psychology
- Journal of Research in Personality
- MIS Quarterly
- Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes
- Research in Organizational Behavior