I am an Assistant Professor of Management at West Virginia University.
I study how organizations can reduce unethical behavior in the workplace. My first research stream examines how employee attitudes, biases, and individual differences affect the decision to engage in misconduct. My second research stream explores ways to improve the ethical decision making of AI systems in the workplace.
My work has been featured in journal outlets such as:
- Academy of Management Perspectives
- Journal of Business Ethics
- Journal of Personality and Social Psychology
- Journal of Research in Personality
- MIS Quarterly
- Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes
- Research in Organizational Behavior