I am an Assistant Professor of Management at West Virginia University.
I study how organizations can reduce unethical behavior in the workplace. My first research stream examines how employee attitudes, biases, and individual differences affect the decision to engage in misconduct. My second research stream explores ways to improve the ethical decision making of artificially intelligent workplace systems.
My work has been featured in:
- Academy of Management Perspectives
- Journal of Business Ethics
- Journal of Personality and Social Psychology
- Journal of Research in Personality
- MIS Quarterly
- Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes
- Research in Organizational Behavior
Join me at the ‘Managing AI‘ Virtual Event!
When? Friday, September 24th from 9am-12pm
|Join editors and authors for a discussion of the papers in the MIS Quarterly Special Issue on Managing AI.|
The following paper will be discussed at 10:50 AM:
|Failures of Fairness in Automation Require a Deeper Understanding of Human-ML Augmentation|
Mike H. M. Teodorescu, Lily Morse, Yazeed Awwad, and Gerald C. Kane